Wednesday, March 04, 2009

An Appeal

Ok, so, in an effort to try and learn more about the internet inner workings, I have now added google analytics to the blog. Why? No fucking clue. All I know is that I have had adsense running on this blog from day one and I had it on my old blog and you lazy motherfuckers don't click the ads so I don't make any money from this thing. So, with analytics, I figure I can at least see how people would be making money if their readers were actually clicking ads. So, let me again ask my 4 readers to hit various pages, click ad links and try and make the analytics and adsense numbers move.

Now, why the fuck are you still reading this? You should be checking out that ad on the right for, um, debt assistance? Now, wait, mesothelioma? No, bankruptcy attorneys. No? Mortgages? Hot sex? Free love? Fuck, what are the ads anyway?

No wonder I can't make a dime on this thing.

No comments: