Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Check it out bitches!

I got advertising back.

Please, do not click anything unless you are interested in it. The last thing I need is to have google pissed off at me again.

I love google. They're less evil than Apple and only slightly more evil than Microsoft. Bill, if you still read my blog, you need to do some evil shit, you're starting to look like the good guy in all this and that's some fucked up shit man.

Seriously, enjoy the concept of my having advertising. Tell your friends how Floogin's site is even cooler now because there are ads for shit nobody cares about, like nuts and dildos. That's right, that's the kind of shit you'll get, once again because, let's face it, everything I write about devolves into a discourse on tits, ass, balls, shitting, farting, sex toys or some other unsavory shit that is currently being sold by 2109 different vendors on the internet, all arriving at your door in a discrete brown wrapper.

2 comments:

Deanna S said...

Howdy Floogin! I lost the link to your blog for a while, but I generally find it hysterical - I'm really happy I found it again :)

Speaking of the ads, the 2 lovelies that jumped out at me:
-Birthday Balls
-Kick in the Balls

Love it. Just LOVE it.

Floogin McNoogin said...

Glad to have you back