Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring is in the Air.

I'm done. Got home last night around 6:30. Made myself some dinner, watched some tv, fell asleep around 10:30. Woke up this morning at 9:30. That's right, 11 fucking hours and I feel great. Rested, and, to add to the good cheer, it was the first time in 3 months I could sit my ass on a toilet and enjoy a good dump. No kids rushing me, no work calling, no cleints coming, no nothing. Me, the throne and silence.

If it wasn't so disgusting, I might have jerked off to celebrate the occaison.

That is gross, right?



So, it's over 70 degrees here (that's warm for you non-farenheit holdouts). The sun is shining, people seem, genuinely, happy. I am. I can walk without a wobble, I don't feel like I'm about to keep over or stumble from exhaustion and women are wearing less clothing.

Legs are on display again and that is always a good thing.

Shit, I even saw a gutter fisherman earlier today. He was working the grate like a pro but, alas, I think he lost whatever he had hooked because he didn't seem too pleased with himself.

I'm supposed to go see the auto show now but, it seems, the old man is running late and, given that it's already 3PM here (3PM for you non-farenheit holdouts), I might have to pass. I have plans tonight. Going out with a friend who I see from time to time. He's one of my best friends, fratenity brother with whom I have done some fairly bad things. We're going out to dinner so, I assume, the ugly side of partying with him is not going to happen.

If so, I might just post something horrific and embarrassing at 4 in the morning.

Anyway, I'm going to wander around in the sun like some mindless fool, lost in a sea of humanity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You suck!!! Where's my damned sunshine man??? It's going to be warm here today, but nothing like there. No bikinis yet, but it should be getting to that point within about a month.

God, I can't wait for the less clothes and more skin season to hit. The Concerts should be good this year as well.

Anyway, just wanted to comment by saying that I want some of that warm assed weather, and gloating shouldn't be allowed, LOL!!

In all seriousness though, I hope the weekend nets you a good time, and that you have fun with it. Enjoy the opportunity to be out in this fine weather, and bring back some good stories for the rest of us!!!

Trent :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely heavenly, and I hope my stroll around can provide the same type of enjoyment.
I wonder if city dwellers appreciate the season as much as those of us who can actually view trees without going to one spot.
Can you even see or hear birds singing in NY?
(not pigeons).