Monday, July 06, 2009

When it rains, it fucking pours.

A double dose from me. Odd, yes, but the good cheer in my recent postings is gone. I'll start with a little bit o' fun courtesy young McNoogin as his little prank yesterday should have been a harbinger of the shit to come.

Last night, I'm sitting with my wife and son, finishing our dinner. My daughter, having finished her meal, was off reading before bed. My son is telling us how much fun he had and then, suddenly, he gets all serious and says "I don't want to grow up daddy."

I ask him why and he says "it's fun"

I tell him having your own kids is fun and he gets this sad look and he says "I want to always be with you dada."

The he gets up and walks over and hugs me. He pulls back and as I'm about to say "I'll always be with you" my wife says "he's so sweet, look, he's almost crying"

Then the little fucker spits his mouthful of food onto my plate and says "you might not want to eat that" and he sits back down.

I got to work this morning nice and early, took care of some stuff, was in a groove with work. They watch store called to tell me my watch was shipped. Everything was moving along nicely and then I realized I no longer had my keys. Home and office, one ring. Gone. I went to the bathroom to look for them . Turned the desk upside down. Tore thru my bag. Twice. Went to the two stores I hit this morning. Nothing. Keys gone.


Then I get the call. Some store is calling to confirm my laptop purchase.

Say what?

I pick up the phone and this guy is on the line, asking me about my purchase. I tell him I didn't make a purchase and he says "that's why I was calling, the purchase was a big one and the email we were given was strange."

So, I told him to skip the laptop, it wasn't me, and then I thanked him for the call. Then I went to my amex link to see what the fuck else I've been tagged with. Seems someone bought $629 worth of shit from cosco online in late June. Not me.

I call amex. They immediately reverse the charge on costco, cancel my card and cancel the laptop charge. My new card is forthcoming.

Fucking identity theft. That's just cold. So, now, I'm running a credit report, seeing if these scumbags pulled any other shit on me, I'm calling costco and I'm going to get the mailing address of the shit I apparently bought and, lastly, I'm going to see if the fucker at piqweyoyoo@gmail.com has anything to discuss with me before I call the fucking cops on his ass.

I wonder, if all of my readers started emailing this piece of shit, would he crawl out from under the rock? Would he respond to the requests for information about his being an identity thieving scumbag?

Time will tell.

For now, I'm only going outside when I absolutely must. I'd hate to get hit by a bus before I finish researching the individual and exacting my revenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fucking wow-go get the son of a bitch..and hope like hell it ain't the sexytary's loser husband.